Every Airbnb host aspires to provide their guests with a memorable experience from the moment they step through the door. One way to leave a lasting impression is by creating a well-equipped Airbnb coffee station that not only satisfies guests’ caffeine cravings but also adds a touch of luxury to their stay.
The perfect Airbnb coffee station can make guests feel pampered, add value to your listing, and contribute to positive reviews that can lead to more bookings.
This article will guide you through the essential steps and considerations for setting up a coffee station that your guests will love. We’ll discuss everything from selecting the optimal location and choosing the most suitable Airbnb coffee maker to the finer details of stocking your coffee station with delicious coffee beans, coffee mugs, accessories, and more.
Shop For Your Airbnb Coffee Station
Here are my top picks for an Airbnb coffee station or a coffee bar for every budget:
2. Mid-range Airbnb coffee station (under $200):
3. Gourmet Airbnb Coffee station (over $200):
How I Choose The Top Picks For An Airbnb Coffee Station
Image Credit: Airbnb
- Usefulness: Since I have been a coffee fanatic for twenty years and a frequent Airbnb guest and fan since 2013, I know what is essential for an Airbnb coffee station.
- Price: While I recommend coffee station ideas for different budgets, I choose based on the best value for money, whether it’s a great-tasting coffee or a reliable coffee maker.
- Feedback: I choose coffees and gear that I have tested and that received primarily positive feedback from our team.
- Ethical Standards: I don’t recommend products that don’t align with our ethical standards.
Benefits of an Airbnb Coffee Station
A coffee station in your Airbnb can significantly enhance your guests’ experience for various reasons. First and foremost, it creates a warm and welcoming environment for travelers looking to start their day with a fresh cup of coffee or tea.
Additionally, having a dedicated coffee area within your rental can help make the space more organized and functional. By creating a designated space for hot beverages, you can keep all necessary supplies and equipment in one place, making it easier for your guests to find and use.
Another benefit of a well-designed coffee station is the impression it leaves on your guests. It shows that you, as the host, have put thought and effort into their needs and comforts. This attention to detail may lead to better reviews and recommendations, ultimately improving your overall hosting success.
Lastly, coffee stations can cater to a wide range of tastes and preferences. By stocking various options, such as different types of coffee and tea, you can ensure that each guest has something to enjoy during their stay.
This personalized touch will make your Airbnb stand out and contribute to a more memorable experience.
Essential Elements for a Coffee Station
Coffee Maker Options
Choosing the right coffee maker for your Airbnb depends on the type of property and the expected guests. For budget-conscious guests, consider a simple but reliable drip coffee maker or a classic Bialetti Express Moka Pot.
For a more luxurious experience, invest in a high-end espresso machine like the Breville Bambino Plus to really impress your guests.
Coffee and Tea Selection
Offer a variety of coffee and tea options to cater to different preferences. For coffee, have both ground coffee and K-cups or Coffee Pods available. You can also include a few different types and brands of coffee, such as Peet’s Coffee and Volcanica Coffee.
Don’t forget to include some tea bags in popular flavors like Earl Grey, chamomile, and green tea.
Accessories and Supplies
Complete your coffee station with the appropriate accessories and supplies to make it both functional and visually appealing:
- Coffee mugs and mug organizer
- Coffee filters
- Coffee creamer and sugar
- Spoons and stirrers
- Electric Kettle
- Decorative elements to enhance the overall presentation
Remember, the goal is to create an inviting and convenient space for guests to enjoy their morning coffee or tea. Providing a well-stocked coffee station with various options and accessories ensures guests feel welcome and cared for during their stay.
Airbnb Coffee Station Ideas (Best Picks For Every Budget!)
1. Budget Airbnb Coffee Station (under $100)
- Airbnb Coffee Maker: Bialetti Express Moka Pot
- Airbnb Coffee: Peet’s Coffee
- Airbnb Coffee Grinder: Hamilton Beach Electric Coffee Grinder
- Airbnb Coffee Mugs: Sango Siterra Painters’ Palette Stoneware Coffee Mugs
2. Mid-Range Airbnb Coffee Station (under $200)
- Coffee Maker: Chemex Pour-Over, Espro P3 French Press
- Coffee: Volcanica Coffee
- Coffee Grinder: OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Mugs: T-WARE Ceramic Mug
3. Airbnb Coffee Station for Gourmets
- Coffee Maker: Breville Bambino Plus, Chemex, Bodum Chambord French Press
- Coffee: Royal Kona Coffee
- Coffee Grinder: Baratza Virtuoso+
- Coffee Mugs: Sweese Jumbo Mug Set
- Electric Kettle: Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle
How To Create An Airbnb Coffee Station
- Designate an area of your kitchen as a coffee bar station.
- Assess your budget and decide on the coffee gear you will be getting.
- Shop and equip your Airbnb coffee bar. Don’t forget milk or cream and sugar.
- Decorate or design to fit your Airbnb style.
- Create photos, write a short description, and add it to your listing.
- Add “coffee maker” under the “kitchen and dining” amenities.
- Ask your coffee-lover guests for Feedback about their Airbnb coffee experience.
There is currently no “coffee” filter on Airbnb.com, but guests will be able to see coffee maker, etc., in the list of amenities, and you can also highlight this in both the listing summary and description.
Airbnb Coffee Bar Inspiration (With Photos!)
Here are 12 of our favorite Airbnb coffee bar setups in 2023 that you can use as a source of inspiration:
- A stylish little coffee corner with an espresso machine, coffee beans, Monin syrups, and clever infographics on the wall.
2. If you have a Nespresso machine, a stylish pod holder can elevate your coffee setup.
3. Gorgeous coffee bar with coffee signs and spotlights. Illy Coffee combined with an espresso machine. Simple, clean, and functional. Five-star Airbnb rating incoming.
4. Sleek white cabinet? Check. Milk frother? Check. Tall glass syrup bottles with a pump? Check.
5. Who said your coffee station has to be in the kitchen? Stylish brown cabinet with a glass top. Perfect for a coffee bar, with French press and more anywhere you want it.
6. A simple and inexpensive coffee bar next to the fridge with coffee signs on the wall.
7. Keurig with various syrups. There are ceramic mugs and paper cups to make coffee to go. Very practical!
8. Breville espresso maker, a Keurig, Ghirardelli chocolate, and Torani syrups hiding in the back. This Airbnb coffee bar got any coffee lover covered.
9. How to compensate for a basic coffee set-up? Have all kinds of Torani syrups for your guests. Simple, really.
10. Another coffee station with Torani salted caramel syrup.
11. Everything is super organized and labeled. But wait, there is more! A coffee guide and a silver Breville espresso machine. What’s not to love?
12. Glass canisters are great for storing coffee beans and grounds. You need to make sure your guest will use that coffee quickly because direct light causes roasted coffee beans and coffee grounds to go stale. And bad coffee doesn’t make five-star reviews. Opaque containers or storage in a dark cabinet is the way to go!
Tips for a Successful Airbnb Coffee Station
A well-designed coffee station can help enhance your guests’ experience and boost your Airbnb reviews. Here are a few pro tips to help you create successful Airbnb coffee stations:
1. Compact and Efficient
An effective coffee station does not have to be large or elaborate. A small countertop or corner can be transformed into a convenient and visually appealing setup by incorporating a single-serve coffee maker, a selection of K-cups or coffee pods, a stylish tray with a few mugs, creamer, sugar, and stirrers.
This approach is low-maintenance and budget-friendly while still providing a delightful guest experience.
2. Local Flavor
Showcase your local coffee culture by featuring a locally roasted coffee blend and a French press or pour-over setup. Include a small card with brewing instructions and a short description of the coffee’s origin or unique flavor profile.
Add a few locally made treats, such as cookies or biscotti, to pair with the coffee. This thoughtful touch will help create a memorable experience for your guests and show off your local community.
Make an environmentally conscious choice by offering a manual grinder, reusable filters, and a refillable coffee maker, like an Aeropress or Chemex.
Stock your station with organic, fair-trade coffee beans and a reusable travel mug. These options demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and offer the added benefit of a delicious, freshly ground coffee experience.
4. A Touch of Luxury
Delight your guests with a touch of luxury by providing a high-quality coffee maker that offers both espresso and brewed coffee options. Provide an assortment of coffee pods and even flavored syrups, allowing guests to customize their brew.
Additional details like beautiful ceramic mugs, a milk frother, and a selection of chocolates or snacks will elevate your coffee station to a new level of indulgence.
Bottom Line: Airbnb Coffee Station
Coffee is an essential daily routine for millions of Airbnb travelers, no matter where they come from. An Airbnb coffee station can significantly enhance your guests’ experience, and it doesn’t require a large investment.
Carefully selecting equipment, stocking a variety of coffee and tea options, and paying attention to detail will leave a lasting impression on your visitors. By providing a top-notch coffee station, you can improve your Airbnb’s attractiveness and ultimately receive higher ratings, making your property stand out in the competitive rental market.
- Can You Buy Starbucks Syrups?
- The 8 Best Coffee Bean Gifts for 2023
- Coffee Gift Basket Ideas: What To Put In a Coffee Gift Basket?
- 1 Shop For Your Airbnb Coffee Station
- 2 How I Choose The Top Picks For An Airbnb Coffee Station
- 3 Benefits of an Airbnb Coffee Station
- 4 Essential Elements for a Coffee Station
- 5 Airbnb Coffee Station Ideas (Best Picks For Every Budget!)
- 6 How To Create An Airbnb Coffee Station
- 7 Airbnb Coffee Bar Inspiration (With Photos!)
- 8 Tips for a Successful Airbnb Coffee Station
- 9 Bottom Line: Airbnb Coffee Station