A tropical-inspired favorite, sweet mango, dragonfruit, and green coffee flavors are combined to create this caffeinated Starbucks Refresher at home.
It’s so easy to make and relatively inexpensive without spending $5 every time you buy one large serving. What’s more, you have the option to fully customize the drink, and you can even make this caffeine-free!
Check out this Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Copycat recipe if you want a delicious pick-me-up with the signature purple-pink color.
What is the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Made of?
Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher is a cold drink made with a mango dragonfruit refresher base, freeze-dried dragonfruit pieces, and ice.
This sweet tropical-style refresher drink is available at Starbucks, and you can easily make it at home. You can also find out about a customized version called the Sunset Drink at Starbucks and how to order one.
The Mango dragonfruit base and the dragonfruit pieces give the drink its sweet flavor. The taste is dominated by sweet mango and dragonfruit.
This copycat recipe recreates two servings of the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher.
Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Base
The Starbucks mango dragonfruit refresher base consists of the following ingredients:
- White grape juice concentrate
- Citric acid
- Natural flavors
- Natural green coffee flavor
- and rebaudioside A (a highly purified form of stevia)
How to Make the Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher
- Whisk the powdered or freeze-dried dragon fruit, green bean coffee powder, sugar, and water in a medium-sized bowl or use a blender.
- Next, add in the white grape fruit juice and the mango puree. Mix it all together. Chill it in the fridge or serve immediately over ice.
- Luckily, once you have the right ingredients, this drink is easy to make at home. You just need to follow our guide.
- We spent lots of time making different versions of this Starbucks copycat until we created the best-tasting recipe.
Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Copycat Recipe
Serving size: 2 Cups
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 tsp dragon fruit powder
- 1/4 tsp green bean coffee powder (only add if you want caffeine)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp mango puree
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 2 fresh red dragon fruit pieces
- Whisk together the powdered or freeze-dried dragon fruit, green bean coffee powder, sugar, and water in a medium-sized bowl or use a blender.
- Next, add the white grape juice and the mango puree.
- Mix it all together.
- Fresh dragon fruit pieces are optional; add them before serving.
- Stir well before serving, and why not enjoy your drink with our funny Spongebob memes?
- The Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit refresher is sometimes watered down. We prefer to make ours with more fruit and less water.
- The color of your drink will be more intense pink (almost purple) if you add more dragon fruit powder and a few pieces of fresh red dragon fruit. The color may be different depending on the powder you use.
- The green coffee bean powder gives the caffeine boost. This can be substituted by green tea extract or caffeine powder. Omit if you prefer caffeine-free.
- Store the drink in a bottle or a large pitcher with a lid on and in the fridge.
- You could prepare a modified version by replacing the water with lemonade or coconut milk.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher at Starbucks?
A grande Mango Dragonfruit Refresher at Starbucks costs around $3.95, while a Trenta is around $4.95, depending on the location.
Does the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher have caffeine?
Yes, a grande-size Mango Dragonfruit Refresher has 45 mg caffeine, while a Trenta-size has 90 mg caffeine.
Is the mango dragonfruit healthy?
Mango is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and it offers many health benefits. Dragon fruit is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are beneficial for your immune system.
Does the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher have sugar?
A grande-size Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher has 22 grams of total carbohydrates, of which 19 grams is sugar.
How many calories are in a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher?
A grande-size Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher refresher has 90 calories. In comparison, the larger Venti serving has 130 calories.
There you have it. In only five steps, you can make a yummy, pink-purple-hued copycat Starbucks dragonfruit cup in your kitchen.
Enjoy your homemade Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher copycat!
Ready for more? Check out these other recipes:
- Easy Iced Mocha Recipe
- TikTok Starbucks Iced White Mocha with Sweet Cream Foam
- 30 Hilarious Starbucks Memes You Have to See
- What is the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Made of?
- Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Base
- How to Make the Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher
- Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Copycat Recipe
- Frequently Asked Questions