PSL or Pumpkin Spice Latte is an iconic Starbucks drink back for its 20th fall and winter season in 2023!
If you love pumpkin spice sauce, pumpkin spice topping, or pumpkin cream cold foam, then you can easily flavor your lattes and other drinks at Starbucks.
I have tasted all and collected the 15 best Starbucks pumpkin drinks that you can order from the Starbucks official menu, or from their so-called secret menu.
The Top 15 Starbucks Pumpkin Drinks in 2023
These are the best Starbucks pumpkin drinks starting with the most popular:
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ask for: a Pumpkin Spice Latte as this is on the standard menu. It contains milk, espresso, pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream, and pumpkin spice topping.
This iconic Starbucks drink started the pumpkin spice craze in 2003. Order a blonde espresso instead of the typical dark espresso roast if you want it a little sweeter. You can order a PSL in Short, Tall, Grande, and Venti sizes.
2. Cold Brew Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ask for: A Cold Brew Pumpkin Spice Latte.
The drink contains Cold Brew, Vanilla Syrup, Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew, Ice, and Pumpkin Spice Topping.
A smooth cold brew with sweet vanilla and pumpkin flavors and plenty of caffeine to keep you going.
3. Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ask for: an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
The drink contains: espresso, milk, pumpkin spice sauce, ice, whipped cream and pumpkin spice topping.
An iced version of the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte.
4. Pumpkin Spice Cream Frappuccino
Ask for: a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino without coffee
Ingredients: frappuccino cream syrup, milk, ice, pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream and pumpkin spice topping.
This is a coffee and caffeine-free version of the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
5. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Ask for: a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Ingredients: coffee syrup Frappuccino, coffee, milk, ice, pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream and pumpkin spice topping.
This caffeinated frappuccino is a popular iced drink that combines all the flavors of fall with coffee and milk.
6. Pumpkin Spice Cream
Ask for: a Pumpkin Spice Cream
Ingredients: pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream, milk, and pumpkin spice topping.
A Starbucks steamer is a hot milk drink with a bit of syrup or sauce. If you are looking for a zero-caffeine drink that is also suitable for kids, this steamer might be a great option. Available in Short, Tall, Grande and Venti sizes.
7. Cinderella Latte
Ask for: A grande Pumpkin Spice Latte with 3 pump shots of pumpkin spice sauce and 2 pump shots of white mocha.
You can make the same adjustments for the iced Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
8. Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato
Ask for: A venti caramel iced macchiato with pumpkin spice sauce instead of vanilla and pumpkin spice topping.
The popular Iced Caramel Macchiato meets pumpkin spice in this delicious drink making it my fave secret menu pumpkin drink at Starbucks. Add chilled pumpkin foam or sweet vanilla pudding if you want a three-layer drink.
9. Pumpkin Iced Quad Espresso
Ask for: an iced quad espresso in a Venti cup with 3 pumps of pumpkin syrup, extra almond or oat milk, cold pumpkin foam, and cinnamon sprinkle.
10. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Ask for: a Grande hot chocolate with 3 pumps of pumpkin spice sauce and whipped cream with pumpkin spice on top.
A classic hot chocolate combined with the flavors of fall with the pumpkin spice sauce. This is a great caffeine-free drink, for kids and for anyone who needs a caffeine-free pumpkin pick-me-up. Although the chocolate and the cocoa might still contain a trace amount of caffeine.
11. Pumpkin Chai Latte
Ask for: a Venti chai latte with 3 pumps of pumpkin sauce.
Pumpkin and chai are the perfect combinations for fall. This latte also contains spices such as cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg that will keep you warm.
12. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
Ask for: Pumpkin Spice Creme Frappuccino with 3 pumps of Dolce Cinnamon Syrup and Dolce Cinnamon Sprinkles, heavy cream and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles.
13. Iced Pumpkin Brown Sugar Espresso
Ask for: an oat milk espresso shake with brown sugar topping, 2 pumps of pumpkin spice sauce, pumpkin cream cold foam and pumpkin spice topping.
You can also order this espresso with almond milk instead of oat milk and add cinnamon and white mocha sauce.
14. Harry Potter Apple and Pumpkin Juice
Ask for: a large apple juice on the rocks with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice sauce and 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce.
This sweet and savory drink is a must-try pumpkin drink for all Harry Potter fans. The secret menu version is an iced apple juice base drink modified with pumpkin spice sauce.
15. Pumpkin Tea
Ask for: a Venti hot or iced black tea unsweetened with 2 pumps of pumpkin spice syrup.
Tips for Ordering Pumpkin Spice Drinks
Here are our recommendations based on our recent experience and chats we had with multiple Starbucks baristas:
- If you order pumpkin drinks from the secret menu, please note that not all ingredients may be available because they are in short supply. Have a substitute drink in mind or ask for substitute drinks.
- Drinks from the secret menu are best ordered in person and not on the App.
- Be specific when ordering secret menu drinks. Starbucks baristas are not trained in preparing secret menu drinks. Thus, you might need to explain the ingredients to your barista.
- Secret menu items take longer to prepare. Please be mindful of the extra time needed when placing your order. If you can, try to order outside of peak hours.
- Pumpkin sauce contains dairy, so any drink with sauce cannot be made dairy-free.
1. Pumpkin Loaf
Enjoy a moist slice of pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin seeds aka pepitas. This is the most delicious bread I ever had at Starbucks.
2. Pumpkin Scone
This pumpkin spice scone is covered in a sweet glaze and is the perfect bite size.
Availability: Limited time only
3. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin
Their pumpkin muffin is filled with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with pepitas and is great for disguising dessert as breakfast. It also works if you hide it behind a big book.
Availability: Limited time only
Frequently Asked Questions
What is pumpkin spice sauce?
Made with sugar, evaporated skim milk and pumpkin puree, this sauce adds pumpkin flavor to drinks and cold froths. Spoonfuls of pumpkin sauce can be added to any drink.
What is pumpkin spice topping?
This is a mixture of ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves sprinkled over drinks. You can request this topping for any beverage.
What is pumpkin cream cold foam?
Top off any cold drink with this pumpkin-flavored cold foam. Cream, milk, pumpkin spice sauce, and vanilla syrup are blended in a special blender to create a fluffy foam.
What is the Starbucks Secret Menu?
Any drink that is not on the official Starbucks menu that has been customized and went viral on TikTok, YouTube, or Instagram can be considered a secret menu drink.
There you have it: the top 15 pumpkin Starbucks drinks from the official and secret menus.
Starbucks’ pumpkin drinks may start with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but that’s not all. In fact, there are other pumpkin-flavored drinks at Starbucks that might taste just as good as the trendy Starbucks PSL. Best paired with a slice or three of the Pumpkin Loaf!
- 20 Best Starbucks Toppings in 2022
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (Easy & Delicious!)
- 10 TikTok Starbucks Drinks You Need to Try
- 1 The Top 15 Starbucks Pumpkin Drinks in 2023
- 1.1 1. Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1.2 2. Cold Brew Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1.3 3. Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1.4 4. Pumpkin Spice Cream Frappuccino
- 1.5 5. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1.6 6. Pumpkin Spice Cream
- 1.7 7. Cinderella Latte
- 1.8 8. Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato
- 1.9 9. Pumpkin Iced Quad Espresso
- 1.10 10. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 1.11 11. Pumpkin Chai Latte
- 1.12 12. Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino
- 1.13 13. Iced Pumpkin Brown Sugar Espresso
- 1.14 14. Harry Potter Apple and Pumpkin Juice
- 1.15 15. Pumpkin Tea
- 2 Tips for Ordering Pumpkin Spice Drinks
- 3 Pumpkin-flavored dishes on the Starbucks menu
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Final Thoughts