For many people, doing or missing their morning ritual can make or break their day. So if you’re a coffee lover and have an established caffeine routine, do give yourself a moment to sip your delicious cup of joe, and kick start your day with a smile.
And what better way to guarantee you get the perfect cup every time than to have the ultimate coffee maker?
Short Answer: The Keurig 2.0 K200 is designed to help you beat the morning blues with a perfect cup of coffee. Because Keurig’s brewing technology is precise and fast, it can read the top of each K-cup and prepare your favorite drink at any time of day.
With just the press of a button, you get that perfect cup. Aside from that, you can also make hot cocoa, tea, and other coffee varieties like mocha.
In this post, we’ll learn more about the Keurig 2.0 K200’s features, functions, and benefits. So let’s start!
Keurig K200 Basic Information
|Dimensions:||15 x 9 x 13.7 in.|
|Input power:||110 V|
|Brew sizes:||4, 6, 8, 10 oz.|
|Water capacity:||40 oz.|
Keurig K200 Features
- It has a black and white touch screen display.
- The size is very compact.
- You have complete control over the intensity of your brew.
- It consumes minimal space on your counter.
- It uses 1500W and comes in 7 different colors.
- Can brew in 9 sizes – 4 oz to 30 oz.
- It prepares 4 cups with ease
- Uses 2.0 brewing technology that reads K-Mug, K-cup, or K-carafe pod lids.
- A K200 water filter handle and cartridge come with the machine.
- Water Reservoir
- Top housing
- Touch screen/Display
- Brew button
- Brew handle
- Power cord
- Drip Tray
- Drip tray plate
- Pod holder
- Water sensor
Stylish and modern
The Keurig 2.0 K200 is definitely one of the most stylish kitchen appliances on the market. It makes your kitchen look well organized and modern.
You don’t have to worry about your counter getting messy when you use this smart coffee maker. It can make a single cup and multiple cups of coffee, depending on your needs.
You can also customize its settings to make tea, hot cocoa, or mocha. This is the only Keurig model with its water reservoir located at the back of the machine.
The Keurig 2.0 comes with a nice touch screen display. It features an advanced brewing system that’s smart enough to read the bar code on K-cups to produce the perfect drink every time.
If you’re interested to know more about other Kuerig models, I have a comprehensive post that you can read right here.
Compact and comes in a variety of colors
The Keurig 2.0 K200 is a compact coffee maker that fits in small kitchen counters. But even though it’s small and portable, it can do 9 different brewing sizes.
This device comes in 7 different colors suitable to fit your personality and style in your kitchen, office, or dorm.
- Sandy pearl
Efficient and user-friendly
Keurig is one of the most well-known coffee machine brands in the world, competing with established brands such as Starbucks, Nespresso, and more.
Making a great cup of coffee is easy and convenient with the Keurig K200.
Simply insert the K-cup of your choice, select the size, and press the flashing blue button. Once preheated, the machine will brew an 8-ounce serve in 49 seconds.
The K-carafe pods and K-mugs are composed of polypropylene and these can be recycled.
Customize the strength of your coffee
Most coffee lovers start their day with a strong cup of coffee but during the late afternoon, they’ll want a lighter brew.
The Keurig 2.0 K200 can produce a 10oz cup that is stronger than a 6oz cup. That means you can choose or personalize the strength of your coffee regardless of cup size.
Brewing using K-carafe pods
- When brewing using the carafe, you need to take out the drip tray first to put in the carafe.
- Insert the carafe pod on the pod holder and lock it.
- Press the correct size and let the Keurig K200 start brewing.
- It takes around 2 minutes and 30 seconds to complete brewing coffee.
I have another article about the best pods for Keurig coffee makers you can check out right here.
K-mugs are very useful when you’re a coffee lover and off for a road trip. The Keurig 2.0 K200 can brew a strong cup of coffee that is perfect for keeping you awake and alert.
Simply put the K-mug into the machine and choose between a 12 or a 14 oz brew size.
The Keurig 2.0 K200 is tall enough to accommodate any big-sized traveling mug.
To keep the Keurig 2.0 in excellent shape, throw away any leftover coffee from the last brew and never use it again.
Remove the water from the carafe and wash it with a mild detergent for about 30 seconds after you empty it. Keeping the carafe clean also makes it free of germs, which is good for you.
How to change the water filter on a Keurig 2.0 K200
- Remove the filter holder from the water reservoir after unplugging the machine.
- Soak a new charcoal water filter in water for about five minutes.
- Open up the cartridge holder.
- Wash the mesh on the lower filter with water.
- Put the new water filter under running water for about a minute.
- Put the new water filter in the filter holder.
- Close the filter holder.
- Lastly, set a date for the next 2 months for you to do the same steps.
- Simple to use.
- Quite affordable at $159.
- Compact size, suitable for small kitchen spaces
- Reuseable pods makes its usage more eco-friendly.
- Makes 4 cups of freshly brewed coffee.
- Sleek design with a steel finish.
- Comes with a 40 oz water reservoir, so you can enjoy cup after cup before refilling it.
- Has a serving size selector.
- The filter can be replaced easily.
- It provides you different settings for coffee strength and for making hot chocolate.
- Keurig 2.0 k200 has an optional carafe.
You can watch the video below to see an actual customer review of the Keurig 2.0 K200 coffee maker.
To sum it all up
The Keurig 2.0 features revolutionary brewing technology that is both fast and easy to use. Simply push the start button, and there you have it – excellent coffee without the fuss.
Its unique, compact, and portable design will easily fit into any kitchen space. There are 7 colors to choose from, so whether you favor neutral or vibrant colors, there’s something for you.
The Keurig K200 is a fantastic machine that has a lot to offer. It features a huge water reservoir, so you don’t have to keep refilling it after preparing a cup or two, and it also allows you to customize your drinks.
It’s an ideal coffee maker for someone who lives alone or has a large family of coffee drinkers. It’s also an excellent gift to give to family and friends, who will surely love and appreciate it.
- Nespresso Machines (The Best Picks!)
- Death Wish Coffee (Must Read Before Drinking)
- Eureka Mignon Specialita (Premium Grinder Under $1000)
- 1 Keurig K200 Basic Information
- 2 Keurig K200 Features
- 3 Brewing using K-carafe pods
- 4 Maintenance
- 5 How to change the water filter on a Keurig 2.0 K200
- 6 Benefits
- 7 To sum it all up
- 8 Other Articles